Be a Volunteer/Guide
What does a Guide do?
- Arrive on site -- follow the stream of cars to the parking area
- Follow stream of people to the Guide Check In table and receive your clipboard with your class schedule (this has all the specific times) and a variety of handouts. Mostly, if you can hold up a clipboard and say "Follow Me" -- you qualify☺
- Review, in particular, the Guide Checklist -- it has do's & don'ts; and, your class time schedule.
- Take Key Guide Tour -- that should answer all your questions and put everything in perspective.
- After tour -- time for coffee, refreshments, facilities,etc. OH -- and, visiting -- you will undoubtedly know people that help us out.
- Be at Bus Check In 10 minutes prior to your class arrival time -- they sometimes come early (or late).
- Greet class -- take them on the tour -- 2 hrs 15 min. -- be back at bus departure 5-10 minutes prior to their departure time...hand off to bus driver
- Have a great BBQ lunch on us.
Download Guide Forms (to fax or mail; for web sign up click Sign Up Now button above)
Download Volunteer Checklists